Charity Fund «Borys Grinchenko Charity Foundation for Promoting Education» has more than 20 years of experience in charitable activities, performs them with transparency and constant accountability to donors regarding the target expenses of the Fund.
DON'T BE INDIFFERENT!
Goals of charitable activities
Promoting the harmonious physical, spiritual and intellectual development of children and youth of Ukraine
Promoting the development of education, science, culture, art, and sports in Ukraine
Implementation and comprehensive support of national and international programs
Supporting gifted children and youth
Promoting the development of charity activities in society (developing the charity culture in Ukraine)
FIELDS OF CHARITY ACTIVITY
Development of local communities
Culture and art
Science and research
Sports and physical culture
Human and civil rights and fundamental freedoms
Custody and care, legal representation and legal aid
Development of Ukraine's international cooperation
OBJECTIVES OF THE FUND
- interaction with public authorities and administration, local governing, enterprises, institutions, organizations of all types of property, including foreign and international organizations;
- facilitating creation, production and distribution through mass media, and live campaigns, promoting materials for healthy lifestyle, informing about disease prevention, promoting education and educational process, learning foreign languages, encouraging self-development, confidence, ambition, pursue self-realization, etc.
- organization and financing of charitable events, conferences, meetings, seminars, exchanges, other similar types of cooperation;
- assistance in the development of new methods, technologies and their implementation in the educational environment;
- assistance in the development of publishing, mass media, information infrastructure;
- development of research and promotion of scientific inventions;
- providing scholarships and grants.
- promoting a healthy lifestyle;
- designing manuals, brochures, videos, web pages, conducting advertising (social advertising) campaigns, participating in health-promoting and educating events;
- development and promotion of physical culture;
- encouraging sports and health services to the population;
- provision of sports equipment;
- providing beneficiaries with methodology and new knowledge in the areas defined by this Charter, conducting seminars and presentations, offering training in sports exercises, encouraging sports achievements;
- improving sports and research material resources in sports centers, support and development of existing sports centers;
- preservation of the environment;
- promotion of ecologically responsible practices;
- conducting projects of international and national importance that promote environmental awareness and help to solve environmental issues.
- organization and holding of projects, conferences, trainings, programs for exchange of experience, which directly or indirectly relate to the topic of culture, cultural education.
supporting cultural sites and facilities.
- assistance in the purchase of medical equipment for educational institutions and / or for educators or beneficiaries related to education;
- providing financial, material, managerial and other assistance for the treatment of children with grave diseases, whose parents work or have worked in education for a long time;
- participation in the development and implementation of policies and programs aimed at combating drug addiction, AIDS, homelessness;
- promoting improvements in the system of prevention and treatment of drug addiction, AIDS and other types of social diseases by giving practical, orientational, organizational, financial and medical assistance to public and youth organizations, educational, medical and health institutions.
Don't be indifferent!
Before the war unleashed by the rushist invaders, the Buzov School was one of the best rural schools in Kyiv region. The premises of the educational institution were built in 1981, and in 2021 a major overhaul was carried out at the expense of the community. By February 24, 2022, 506 students were enrolled in the three-story school with a total area of 4,100 m2. The institution had a landscaped area with a total area of 50,000 m2.
Russian troops deliberately shelled the Buzov school, as a result of which the institution suffered significant damage. 1000 m2 of the school roof and 40 m2 of the gym roof were destroyed. The biggest damage occurred on the third floor of the institution. 300 m2 of floor blocks need to be replaced. Read more...
Assistance to the defenders of Ukraine has become one of the priority areas of the Grinchenko Foundation's charitable activities. As part of civil society, we feel responsible for the Armed Forces of Ukraine and territorial defense units, so we help them in every way possible in the fight against aggression by enemy troops. Read more...